Friday, November 2, 2012

SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS

This bloggy thing will be going on an extended hiatus until Monday, November 12.  I'm currently suffering from some sort of bug/flu/virus that is kicking my ass.  I'm also looking at family/household/work stuff that must be done in the next week or so.  Something had to give.

I will still be posting updates here from time to time, including a new Vast Accumulation of Stuff sale on Monday.  But full-blown bloggy things won't return until the 12th.

Let it be known that I feel like a wuss right now.  There are people with real problems out there, most notably those suffering from Hurricane Sandy and its aftermath.  My good thoughts go out to all those suffering in the affected areas.

I'll be back with more stuff as soon as possible.

Tony


  

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Tony! I'll just consider your return to blogging on the 12th a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Tony. Thanks so much for the mystery box... lots of interesting stuff in there that'll take me months to go through.

    ReplyDelete