Monday, July 8, 2013

BACK ISSUE #65

TwoMorrows is one of my favorite publishers.  Their magazines and
books have added my knowledge of comics history in an entertaining
and lively fashion.  I’m not always able to read and review their
works in a timely fashion, but, as I do with Anthony Tollin and his
Sanctum Books, I will do my best to let you know whenever new books
and magazines are released by TwoMorrows.

Back Issue #65 [July 2013; $8.95] features the Bronze Age B-Teams:
the Defenders, the Champions, the second incarnation of the Doom
Patrol, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Inhumans, the Legion of
Substitute Heroes, Teen Titans West and Peter David’s X-Factor.  I
was interviewed for the articles on the Champions and the Guardians
of the Galaxy.  The cover is by Kevin Nowlan.

Recommended reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment