Monday, September 8, 2014

SOMETHING GARAGE SALE THIS WAY COMES

My next Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale will be happening on Friday and Saturday, September 12-13, at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. The garage sale hours are as follows:

Friday, September 12: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 13: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 13: 5 pm to 7 pm

There will be the usual mix of comic books and other items. There will likely be some surprises that even surprise me on account of I won’t be starting the preparation and restocking for this garage sale until tomorrow. Look for updates during the week.

Weather permitting, I’ll have two more garage sales this year. The first on September 26-27 and the finale on October 10-11. More on those after this weekend’s garage sale is in the books.

On another note...

Full-length blogging will be spotty for the next couple of months.This should not be a cause of alarm. Life tosses challenges at all of us and we adjust our schedules to deal with them. I do thank you for your kind words, but there’s nothing that’s come my way that I can’t handle.

However...these challenges will probably involve some pretty large expenses before they are fully met. While I never want my customers to spend more than they are comfortable spending with at my sales,I hope you will be able to come to my sales and that you find lots of cool stuff to buy at them. The same holds for my online VAOS sales, which will resume just as soon as I can carve a few hours of my freelance writing schedule.

Speaking of my freelance writing...

My September dance card is full, but I’m available for a few paying gigs later this year. If you’re interested, email me.

One more thing...

Did you know the Internet is filled with photos of incredibly cute kittens? What a delightful surprise!

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

Love you all madly.

© 2014 Tony Isabella

1 comment: