Saturday, January 10, 2015

BACK ON TWITTER

My original Twitter account has been shut down. My new Twitter account is:

@thetonyisabella

Please follow me, my beloved bloggy thing readers.

In other news, after a sick day - this flu just won't leave me alone - I'm back at work today and hoping to accomplish wonderful things.

In other other news, my son Ed is flying to Texas today for the college football championship game. Go Buckeyes!

Keep watching this space for a return to full-scale blogging.

Tony Isabella

2 comments:

  1. I love the new handle, I can't help but feel my dear ex-husband had something to do with that title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. When I saw it on the list of choices recommended by Twitter, I thought of Steve immediately and went with it.

    ReplyDelete