Thursday, June 23, 2016

GARAGE SALE UPDATE

TONY ISABELLA’S 2016
VAST ACCUMULATION OF
STUFF GARAGE SALE
840 Damon Drive
Medina, Ohio 44256
Friday, June 24 (9 am to noon)
Saturday, June 25 (9 am to noon)
 
My one and only garage sale of 2016 is taking shape today. The tables have been arranged.

A dozen or so short boxes of quarter comics (5 for $1) have been placed on the table.

There are four $5 mystery boxes, all of which will likely sell in the first hour of the sale.

I have the double-sided Superman posters I helped design for Cleveland's International Superman Exposition in 1988. Less than two dozen of these remain.

I'll have a couple dozen copies of the Black Lightning trade for sale.
 
These is a box of Isabella-written comic books.

There will be magazines at a quarter each.

There will be mass market paperbacks at a quarter each .

There will be hardcovers and trade paperbacks at a buck each.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to put my huge outdoor Superman sign together to draw the attention of garage sale customers.

A smaller "Comic Books Garage Sign" is missing, but I'm hoping it turns up today.

The bad news is that I will not be able to accommodate customers who want to come to the sale on Sunday. It's my son's birthday. 

The maybe not bad news is that I will try to accommodate customers who want to come to the sale on Friday or Saturday afternoon or evening. No promises here, but I will try. You must email me to set up your visit.

The good news is that there will be no charge for my autographs on Isabella-written items you buy from me or Isabella-written items you already own. 

That's the update. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment