Saturday, March 11, 2017

GRUMPY MUFFINS

Saturdays seem to have become my day for sharing bad news with you. This time around, the news is that the bloggy thing won't be returning to its usual full-sized entries until April 1. 

I'm not happy about this. However, as this bloggy thing doesn't add a dime to my income, it has to be what suffers when I have multiple deadlines on paying work. Someday, when I come up for air, I'll figure out how to add a "DONATE" button to this blog or launch a PATREON account to support this and other Isabella efforts. But that whole "coming up for air" thing won't happen until I complete my insane March workload.

How bad is my mood today? I'm thinking of putting a "Beware of the Tony" sign on my office door.

Two of my three most pressing gigs are bringing me joy. One of them has hit some bumps in the road, but these haven't dimmed my enthusiasm for the project. Not one little bit.

The third of my most pressing gigs - the one I have to complete by Monday - that has become a royal pain in my ass. I may write about it as some future date. But not today.

On the home front, things are pretty much okay. My health is much improved over recent weeks. I'm picking up speed every day. Still, there are some concerns with members of my family and also my birth family. Those do weigh on me. I can't do much or anything about these troubles, but, not being a monster, they do weigh on me.

On the mother-in-law front, her divorce from her scumbag of an ex-husband happened yesterday. As she has Alzheimer's Disease, she hasn't been told of this. (My wife has power of attorney.) She knew he was divorcing her, though she didn't know he was pursuing a mail-order bride from Romania. I'm hoping karma crushes this creep's balls.

My mother-in-law doesn't know - but may suspect - that she will never return to the home where she lived for close to four decades. The house has to be sold, but there have been some problems there as well. We think the sale will be completed soon, but it's been frustrating as all get out. I'll have more to say about that at some future time.

On my Facebook page, I recently posted that, just on the matter of my mother-in-law, there are five people who should be damn glad I am not the Michael Fleisher and Jim Aparo Spectre. My mother-in-law didn't particularly care for me, but I am still outraged by how many miserable people have been taking advantage of a sick and delusional old woman. Not to mention what this does to Barb, who's always tried to do what's best for her mom. I hope every one of them meets a horrible fate. Because I'm nowhere near as good a person as Barb.

I'll try to post some short bloggy items in the weeks to come. I hope you'll stick with me until I can get back to full-scale entertainment and edification. As always, I thank you for your patience, your support and for being such wonderful fans, friends and readers.

Grumpy Old Tony signing off for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment